How to find the Perfect Neighborhood for you in The Woodlands & Spring!
1. Make a list of all of the amenities that are close by in the neighborhood you are considering as your new residence. Keep in mind commute times to work, schools, church, extra-curricular activities and major highways.
2. Determine what the best features of the neighborhoods are. This is especially helpful if you are deciding between a few different neighborhoods.
- Are there parks nearby? How many?
- Is it scenic and visually appealing?
- Are there quiet areas, streets, culs de sacs?
- Are the people friendly in the neighborhood?
- Is the neighborhood clean? Yards, streets, parks?
- Are there nice trees and foliage?
- Do the lots have large or small yards?
- Are there walkways and are they easily accessible?
- Is it a safe neighborhood?
- What are the market values of the homes in the area?
- Are there many houses for sale?
- How long ago was the community developed?
- What is the average age of the people in the area?
- Are there families with small children in the area?
- What is the proximity to schools?
- Are there community events or organizations
3. Walk around in the neighborhood. The best way to determine the cleanliness and friendliness of the neighborhood is to walk around in it and meet its residents.